Treetop Haven offers a getaway from the everyday, but there’s still plenty to see and do on-site and nearby that’s rejuvenating, relaxing, and fun.
At Treetop Haven
- Soak up nature from your hot tub – Each TreePOD has its own private hot tub situated on the wraparound deck that invites you to take in the sights and sounds of the forest during whichever PEI season you visit
- Enjoy a BBQ feast – Each TreePOD comes with its own BBQ, allowing you to enjoy your outdoor living space to its fullest while cooking up a feast of PEI beef, potatoes, lobster, corn – whatever you fancy.
- Explore the woods by walking along Craig’s Way Trail – Discover the brilliance of forest bathing as you stroll along Treetop Haven’s beautiful walking trail
- Head out on a snowshoeing adventure – during the winter Treetop Haven offers snowshoes available free of charge to explore the property
- Go bird watching – Pack your binoculars and head into the woods or along the nearby red dirt road in hopes of spotting some of PEI’s beloved bird species
- Explore the Confederation Trail – Hop on this tip-to-tip multi-use trail only 3km away from Treetop Haven and enjoy a leisurely walk, run, or bike during the spring, summer, or fall.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon at Chelton Provincial Beach – A mere 10 minuted drive from Treetop Haven and you’ll be lapping up the gorgeous sea views from your perch on the red, sandy shores of Chelton beach. Be sure to pack your sunblock!
- Visit historic Victoria-by-the-Sea – hop in the car and head southeast towards Victoria-by-the-Sea, one of the prettiest villages you ever did see. This pedestrian-friendly little fishing community is filled with unique shops and delicious eateries/restaurants, as well as a well-loved theatre that presents plays and other shows during the summer months.
- Discover local gems to eat, drink, and be merry – upon arriving in PEI, you’ll quickly discover that our little Island has a rich culinary scene, even in its small towns and rural communities. Within a short drive of Treetop Haven, you’ll find plenty of locally-owned spots to enjoy exceptional food and drink, including: Lone Oak Brewing Co. (Borden), The Handpie Company (Albany), Evermore Brewing (Summerside), Holman’s Ice Cream Parlour (Summerside), Riverdale Orchard (Bonshaw area), Richard’s Seafood (Victoria), and The Lobster Barn (Victoria)… to name just a few!