Treetop Haven is a premier wedding destination located in beautiful Prince Edward Island. Treetop Haven has it all for your perfect day. Have your wedding ceremony outdoors in The Bird Cage set in the enchanting woods, followed by the reception/supper/dance at The Nest Venue, and when the most amazing day of your life is coming to a close… spend the evening in a TreePOD (a geodesic dome set ten feet in the trees on a large deck – complete with your own private hot tub). Treetop Haven offers five unique TreePODS, so your family and friends can stay as well, where you can all relax and rejuvenate before and after the big day. It will be an experience to cherish for the rest of your life.
Your wedding will be one of the most important days of your life. You want to cherish and remember it forever. You want your guests to have a wonderful time celebrating this magical day with you. We want to give you that experience.
Join us and have an enchanting wedding to remember. You can get married in the woods surrounded by beautiful birch trees and have your reception just steps away at the Nest Venue. We can do any season that you choose, as we are open year round. Every season is different and unique in the woods.
The Nest’s décor reflects the outdoors, especially the birch trees. It is white and crisp on the inside with accents of grey and green throughout. This makes it easy for you to decorate to your wedding theme.
The Nest offers a large commercial kitchen. Treetop Haven does not do catering, but we can recommend some great local catering companies. The Nest also has a bar area, and projectors set up if you want to show any videos or pictures throughout your special day.
Pricing and what is included in the price:
- Full commercial kitchen with commercial grade appliances – easy for a catering company or a large group to use.
- 2 nights in the Humming Bird TreePOD for the Bride & Groom
- 2 Projectors on each main wall that can be used for slide shows, presentations, displaying still pictures, videos, etc.
- Mic (with stand) and speaker system
- Bar Area off of reception area
- Outdoor Area (called The Bird Cage) – set in a beautiful birch tree clearing (close to the Nest) with bench seating and an elevated stage to ensure everybody has a great view of the bride and groom.
- Tables, chairs, linens,and decorations are all available for rental (additional cost).
- You are required to rent the remaining four TreePODS for the two nights.
- You will have access to the Nest (Venue) and the Bird Cage (outdoor area) the day before your wedding and will have the next day after your wedding.
The Nest Pricing & Inclusions:
2020 Price: $4000 plus taxes (2019 is fully booked. We are taking 2020 bookings now).
Contact: email@example.com for more info.